UNITE members at Capital IT Services and Capita Life & Pensions are striking tomorrow (Friday) against a below-inflation pay offer despite profits up 10%. The UNITE press release is here.
Members at Capita won an important victory last year against offshoring, showing they have real power.
If you want to show support, get down to a picket line or send a message of support:
- Belfast: the Pru at Clarendon Dock
- Bournemouth: 100 Holdenhurst Road, BH8 8AL
- Bristol: Friends Life Centre, Brierly Furlong, Stoke Giffird, Bristol (by Parkway station)
- Glasgow: is the Santander office at 287 St Vincent Street
- Manchester: next to the Coop (don't know which one yet!)
- Reading: the Prudential office
- Stirling: Capita PLC, Craigforth, Stirling, FK9 4UE