I previously posted details of the elections to the UNITE Executive Council that will begin in the New Year.
The December EC meeting decided how to ensure that enough seats were designated for BAEM members to ensure their representation was at least proportional:
- One national BAEM seat
- One of the seats in the London & Eastern Region
- One of the seats from the Passenger sector
- One additional BAEM seat for the Civil Air Transport sector
- One additional BAEM seat for the West Midlands region
- One additional BAEM seat for the Food, Drink & Tobacco sector
If members in the GPM&IT sector are seeking nomination for our two sector seats on the Executive Council and send me details, I'd be happy to post details here.